Free App to monitor and manage homegrown energy
How it works
The “Elios4you” App, core element of the Elios4you system, allows the user to view the operation of the system simply and clearly, and in real time. Also, thanks to the facility of setting detailed system parameters and having simple and straightforward control over self-consumption accessories, this is a product guaranteed to provide a rapid ROI.
A simple and intuitive graphic interface gives the user full control over the system and the possibility of ensuring that the energy it produces is managed virtuously.
- Free App available on App Store and Google Play
- Available for iOS and Android systems
- Real-time control of energy produced, used and exchanged with the grid
- Data displayed: instantaneous power produced, fed to grid, drawn from grid and self-consumed
- Monitoring and self-consumption managed both on site and remotely
- Activation of electrical loads in self-consumption
- Display of alarms indicating malfunction or failed production
- residential solar PV systems rated up to 6.0 kW managed by the Elios4you or Elios4you Smart device
- three-phase solar PV systems rated up to 100 kW managed by the Elios4you Pro or Elios4you [Pro] Smart device
App update 3.0 — new features
- Support for Smart Relay RC, wireless device with dry contact relay to manage the activation of electrical loads with power higher than 3.0 kW, using only the surplus energy produced by your solar PV system
- Display of historical data monitored by an additional Energy Meter RC integrated in ad Elios4you Smart system (both single-and three-phase)
- New algorithm to improve self-consumption using Power Reducer in combination with a heath pump
“Elios4you” App home: at a glance, in real time, view key information that reflects how the photovoltaic system is operating
Energy produced / consumed: view of total energy produced during the selected period and proportion of energy self-consumed
Power graph: the curve indicates how much power is produced, consumed, supplied to and drawn from the grid, over a period of time. This is helpful in identifying usage habits and verifying improvements on the self-consumption front.
Weekly timer: a timer allowing the user to plan slots over the course of a week when a load is to be switched on arbitrarily (regardless of whether or not photovoltaic energy is available), or in self-consumption mode
Power Reducer: whichever version installed, wired or wireless, its use can be optimized so as to exploit all of the PV energy produced without supplying any to the grid.
System data summary: analysis indicating operation of the system, energy usage and calculation of effective savings through self-consumption
You may also like…
Monitoring and self-consumption device for single-phase PV systems up to 12 kW
Smart monitoring and self-consumption device for single-phase PV systems up to 12 kW with smart wireless accessories
Monitoring and self-consumption device for three-phase PV systems up to 100kW
Elios4you [Pro] Smart
Smart monitoring and self-consumption device for three-phase PV systems up to 100kW with smart wireless accessories