Multi-user management: quick smartphone/tablet association to an operating Elios4you system
This configuration wizard allows you to associate quickly an additional smartphone/tablet to an Elios4you system already installed and fully operating. The Elios4you device must be connected to the local Wi-Fi network.
Important: follow this configuration setup on one smartphone/tablet at a time. Make sure no other device is running the “Elios4you” App.
1) Connect your smartphone / tablet to the local Wi-Fi network to which the Elios4you gateway is connected
2) Start the “Elios4you” App → Menu → Start the Configuration Wizard
3) Select “I want to use my Wi-Fi access point” → Next
4) Select “Device already configured previously and correctly connected to the Wi-Fi network” → Next
5) Enter the 8 characters device ID code printed on the Elios4you label → Next
6) Wait for the device recognition
7) The app will show a confirmation message