How to set automatic activation/deactivation threshold of electrical loads
Using the “Elios4you” App, you can configure customized parameters to automatically activate and deactivate an electrical load depending on specific circumstances, thus maximizing the operation in total self-consumption.
Activation / deactivation conditions of the loads can be set for the following devices:
From the screen “Consumption details”, select the device you wish to configure and press on “Edit” on the line “Auto”.
Activation conditions: you can choose to activate a load depending on customized values
– The power sold is greater than…
– The power purchased is less than…
– Switch on delay (min.): it defines for how long the previous condition must be valid before the load is activated.
Deactivation conditions: it is possible to automatically deactivate a load upon the occurrence of one of the following conditions:
– The power sold is less than…
– The power purchased is greater than…
– Switch off delay (min.): it defines for how long the previous condition must be valid before the load is deactivated.
– Minimum activation duration (min): it allows defining a customized value to keep the load active.
For instance, in case you are configuring a Smart Plug RC connected to a washing machine, this latest parameter will allow carrying out the washing operation purchasing energy from the grid in case of necessity (i.e., unexpected clouds).
The right thresholds setting allows to establish a priority order according to which household appliances and similar electrical loads shall be activated. Here you find an example of configuration read this guide.