“Elios4you” App wizard configurazion for Android device
Mimimum requirements: Android 2.3.3
- Direct mode: direct connection from your smart device (smartphone/tablet) to the Wi-Fi link directly from the Elios4you transmitter (no need for a Wi-Fi router / broadband connection).
- Indirect mode: connection between the Elios4you device and “Elios4you” App using the Wi-Fi router/broadband connection on site
1) Select “I want to use my Wi-Fi access point”
2) Press “Next”
3) Hold down the configuration button (on the Elios4you device) for 6 seconds, when released the LEDs will begin to flash in a clockwise sequence
4) Press “Next”
5) Select the Wi-Fi network to connect to the Elios4you device
6) Ensure the preferred network appears in the list, select and press “Next”
7) Inset the “ID Code” (5 digits) found on the label of the Elios4you transmitter
8) Press “Next”
9) Verify the quality of the Wi-Fi signal between the Elios4you transmitter and the Wi-Fi router
10) Press “Next”
11) Enter the Wi-Fi router password
12) Press “Next”
13) The successful confirmation of connectivity will be indicated by a green tick
14) Press “Next”
15) Finish the Configuration procedure. The “Elios4you” App should now begin to receive data from the Elios4you device.
Now you can set the system parameters.
Impostazione parametri di sistema
Select “Menu” > “System parameters”
Select “Energy Management”
Select the Country (e.g. United Kingdom) > “Next”
If necessary, change the default values to those relating to your PV system and Tariffs.