This is due to a change in the device working modality. To restore its correct functioning, you have to:
- Disconnect the Power Reducer from the power supply
- Keep the black button pushed (Boost button), to supply again the Power Reducer
- Wait: two acoustic “beep” in a rapid succession signal the process has been carried out successfully.
The Power Reducer is now functioning again:
- LED green blinking, depending on the energy power detected by the CT
- LED yellow blinking, depending on the energy power redirected to the resistance