- Monitoring via ADSL of the consumption of individual or multiple users.
- A dedicated solution for monitoring consumption in multi-user buildings, with the possibility of transmitting data to 4-cloud via an ADSL connection.
- Data stored under a single profile for integrated management of readings.
- ADSL kit comprising Radio Transmitter with Pulse Counter + ADSL Gateway. One Gateway can support up to four 4-Modem devices.
- Monitoring of different meters connected to a single ADSL Gateway.
User monitoring in multi-user buildings with internet connection (e.g. shopping centres, business centres, condominiums).
How it works
Inputs for optical reader, S0 electrical pulses, 1 alarm
ZigBee radio transmission from Pulse Counter to Gateway
|Status display||2 functioning diagnostic LEDs|
Frequency: 2405 MHz to 2480 MHz
Internal antenna with 0 dB gain
Outdoor/indoor range: 100m/30m
|Power supply||Radio transmitter: 230 V AC (+-10%) 50-60 Hz; Gateway: 12 V DC ±10%, 230 V AC with power supply provided|
|Antenna||External antenna on SMA screw connector|
Screw terminals for optical interface
Screw terminals for alarm signal input
Radio transmitter: power terminal: screw type, max cable size 1.5 mm²;
Gateway: open 2.5 mm jack for power supply, RJ 45 Ethernet socket
|Cable type||Gateway: Ethernet cable, cat. 5 or higher, max. length 10 m|
|Environmental conditions||Functioning conditions -20 to + 55°C|
|Conformity||Directives 2014/30/EU; 2014/35/EU; 99/5/EEC; 2011/65/EU; EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility)|